Saturday, November 10, 2012

Movies to Watch Before You Die

My previous post got me thinking about movies. I rarely, if ever, see lists of the greatest movies or movies to see before you die. So here's mine, again in no particular order.

A work in progress:

  • Grease 
  • Sixteen Candles
  • The Breakfast Club
  • Forrest Gump
  • Pearl Harbor
  • Saving Private Ryan

  • Bridesmaids 
  • 50/50
  • Men in Black
  • Big Daddy
  • Finding Nemo
  • Monsters, Inc.
  • Lion King
  • Toy Story
  • That Thing You Do!
  • A League of Their Own

  • Iron-Jawed Angels
  • Big
  • Independence Day
  • It Takes Two
  • Parent Trap (the pre-cocaine Lindsay Lohan version)
  • Ghosts of Mississippi
  • The Longest Yard
  • Never Been Kissed
  • Ten Things I Hate About You
  • Bad Boys (I & II)
  • Iron Man (I & II)
  • Juno
  • The Ugly Truth


  • The Blind Side
  • A Walk to Remember
  • Remember the Titans
  • A Christmas Story
  • Freedom Writers
  • The Help
  • Miss Congeniality
  • The Proposal
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • Shrek
  • Hitch
  • 50 First Dates
  • American Pie
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Friends With Benefits
  • The Sweetest Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment