Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Best and Worst Bands to See Live

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about concerts I've gone to and have been itching to see another show. I think that's mostly because I'm antsy for Rock Fest all year round. Also, because it's cold and I'm sick of winter already and I'd just rather it be summer. I think I can safely say I've been to a lot of shows, and that's almost entirely because of summer music festivals like Rock Fest or Summerfest.

Festivals are the easiest and best way to get your concert fill in. You can see tons of bands play for the flat rate of your festival admission. Seeing each band individually would be astronomical in price. Also, with festivals like Summerfest, you can try all kinds of different foods and do lots of shopping as well.

I've decided to share some of my favorite and least favorite shows with you. I haven't been to that many concerts that I really didn't enjoy, so luckily for you and me alike, that list will be much shorter.

Top bands live (not necessarily in this order):


  • Shinedown
  • Five Finger Death Punch
  • Iron Maiden
  • Rob Zombie
  • Skillet
  • Halestorm 
  • Green Day
  • Theory of a Deadman
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Goo Goo Dolls
  • Three Days Grace
Worst bands live (not necessarily in this order):

Before I begin my list, I'd like to clarify that these bands are not on this list because I think they're poor musicians. They're actually on my list because I enjoy them enough to see them and was disappointed in their live performance.
  • Buckcherry
  • Godsmack
  • Lita Ford
  • Collective Soul
  • New Found Glory (Are they even still relevant? I don't know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment