Sunday, July 8, 2012

Oh, The Places You'll Go

I have a pretty extensive bucket list; there's a lot of things I want to do with my life. There are so many things I want to accomplish, things I want to eat and so many places I want to visit. Since so many of my life plans revolve around travel, I figured I'd make a list of all the places I want to visit.

In no particular order:

  • Hawaii (again)
  • Mexico
  • New York City (again)
  • Seneca Falls, New York
  • Vegas
  • Austin, Texas (because I would love to visit Texas, and my roomie will likely be moving there)
  • San Francisco
  • Florida, possibly
  • anywhere in the South that will help me complete my second Civil Rights Pilgrimage
  • Seattle
  • Ireland (because Man Friend wants to go after tracing his lineage and I would love to be a part of his discoveries)
  • Much more of Europe: France, Italy, Spain, England, Mediterranean Islands
  • Boston
  • Maine (specifically during Lobster season/festivals)
  • Memphis (again, and during the spring or summer this time)
  • Sparta, Tennessee (to visit my mom)
Hmm, looks like I better start saving now.

1 comment:

  1. Start by coming to Sparta TN and from there we can go to Memphis together! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete